Foundation for Edmonds School District - Formerly Edmonds Public Schools Foundation
Please mail your donations to:
P.O. Box 390
Lynnwood, WA 98046
Please include your name, company and email, and indicate whether you would like to be recognized on our website and newsletter donor recognition lists.
Your dollars will be well spent to enrich the teaching and learning of all students in the ESD. We appreciate your donation in any amount.
- $100 provides stipends for 7 students to take the PSAT or PLAN test
- $150 will purchase a new note book for a family
- $350 covers the cost of one college in the high school tuition fee (through UW)
- $1,000 provides a post-secondary scholarship for a graduating senior
- $3,500 provides one, 30 session afterschool study program.
On your United Way donation card, you can specify what percentage of your monthly donation that you would like to go to The Foundation.
Give through Edmonds School District direct payroll deduction.
Designate your charitable giving through corporate matching funds. Ask your employer for more information!